Executive Search firms are prevalent for hiring top leadership roles in companies. Few decades ago, companies use to approach Executive search firms as they used to network and maintain a database of all senior people of the industry, but now a days nearly every senior leader exist on social sites like LinkedIn, where they display their complete profile along with skills and experience.
In the age of social media, most of CXO positions are still filled by Executive Search firms because of following strengths
- Executive recruiters have expertise in research and assessment of Leadership candidates.
- Most of these positions are confidential, that’s why management use third party companies to source without informing internal HR team. Many a time, these are replacement positions of low performing employee. So, its utmost important to keep this highly confidential.
- CXOs and leadership roles are challenging and complicated positions to source
- These positions need Headhunters to map the competitors and target companies which need special skills and tools which executive recruiters are trained on.
- Leadership roles are most critical and need to be closed in short turn around. Executive search firms maintain ready database of pre accessed top executives
Hiring the appropriate candidate for a key strategic position is critical and highly complex. It’s an imperative decision which will decide if your business is going to achieve its mission and objective. There are lot of candidates available on social sites, but an Executive recruiter will provide its value add in analyzing, headhunting, assessing, and presenting the finest match candidate while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality, that’s why most of companies trust executive search recruiters to close their crucial positions.